Skip to main content

New to Savoy ISD Cafeteria - 18-19 SY

Posted Date: 06/07/2018

Thumbnail Image for Article 22337


New to Savoy ISD Cafeteria - 18-19 SY

Contributions to the Alternate Fund Account

District Policy:  Once a student has reached their charging limit of ($15.00) they are offered an alternate meal which consist of toast and milk for breakfast and crackers/cheese and milk for lunch.

Several people have shown interest in making donations in order for the children of Savoy ISD to receive a full meal instead of getting an alternate meal.  The district now has an account that anyone can contribute to in order to keep children from getting the alternate meal.

The goal of this feature is to give the Director the ability to issue a regular meal instead of an alternate meal, if Funds are available.

If you are interested in helping, please send Cash or Check with instructions that the payment is to be directed to the Alternate Fund Acct.

If you have any questions my contact information is available below.

I thank you in advance for your interest and help.

Georgena Green

Child Nutrition Director

903-965-4024 X 318    


       In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information(e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA,s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800)877-8339.  Additionally, program information is available in languages other than English.  To file a complaint alleging discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Form, AD-3027, found online at http://www.ascr.usda/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA Office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866 632-9992).  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C.  20250-9410, fax:  (202-690-7442); or e-mail  This institution is an equal opportunity provider