Skip to main content

Free/Reduced lunch benefits

Posted Date: 09/10/2020

Free/Reduced lunch benefits


Dear Parents,                                            9-10-20

If your child or children received Free/Reduced lunch benefits for the previous school year, then those same benefits remain for the first 30 operating days. If you have not been notified of your benefits for this school year you will need to fill out a new application for 20-21.If you had a Pre k student last year they are also receiving free for the first 30 days. If new applications are not in by the end of the 30 days which is September 29th the benefits will stop for these students and they will have to pay full price breakfast and lunch.

Moving forward you may apply for benefits anytime throughout the school year. If you need another application, or need any assistance I will be glad to help.


Tammy Littrell

Nutrition Director  

Savoy I.S.D.  903 361 0030 ext 318


903 361 0030 ext 318


In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information(e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible State or local agency that administers the program or USDA,s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800)877-8339.  Additionally, program information is available in languages other than English.  To file a complaint alleging discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Form, AD-3027, found online at http://www.ascr.usda/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA Office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866 632-9992).  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C.  20250-9410, fax:  (202-690-7442); or e-mail  This institution is an equal opportunity provider